Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Before we leave for Nica!

Question: What are you expecting, looking forward to, nervous about, or wondering about before you leave for Nicaragua?

I am expecting to be eaten by a Tiger. 
I am looking forward to meeting new people and trying new foods. 
I am nervous that a tiger might eat me. 
I am wondering how many tigers are in Nicaragua. 
-Benny

I am very excited to leave for my trip to Nicaragua! I am less worried about the tigers and more worried about getting through the foreign airports. I am excited to start building the school and working with new people. Once our work is done in Granada, it will be great to relax on the Corn Islands! Overall I just want to get there!
-Zach


3 comments:

  1. hi Benny hope you arrived safe and sound! Stephen and I miss you! We are so proud of you! Have a great time watch out for the tigers their everywhere in life.. It's all about how you handle them.
    Love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben, Hope you had a smooth flight. Have a great trip!!
    We'll see you when you get back.
    Hasta pronto.
    Dad, Maddy, Cindy and M&M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you'll see any tigers, but keep your eye out for an anteater or sloth!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete